Upon arriving at the club, guests should proceed directly to the bag drop/valet area under the porte cochere. Here they will be greeted by a club employee who will assure that the guest is led to the locker room, dining room or golf shop to register for course play.
Proper golf attire is required for all players. Please respect and follow the guidlines below:
- Shoes with metal spikes or cleats are prohibited.
- "Bermuda" length shorts are recommended. No cargo shorts or slacks are permitted. Shorts may be no more than four inches above the knee. Tennis shorts are prohibited.
- Denim blue jeans are not permitted on the golf course or practice areas; however, blue jeans, without tears, may be worn within the clubhouse, pavilion and terrace areas.
- Men must wear a shirt with a traditional collar or current fashion collar. Tee shirts are not acceptable.
- Women are permitted to wear sleeveless golf attire.
- Sweatshirts are permitted.
- Men must wear shirts tucked in.
- Caps must be worn in the traditional manner with the bill forward.
- All players must check in with the Golf Shop before beginning play.
- Cell phones are permitted in the clubhouse dining areas, (indoor or outdoor). Please be considerate of others when using a cell phone anywhere on the property.